• Welcome to Central Registration for the Troy Area School District.
    THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR IS AUGUST 28, 2017 THROUGH JUNE 2, 2018
    ANYTIME YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS THE DISTRICT MUST HAVE PROOF OF YOUR NEW ADDRESS BEFORE WE CAN CHANGE BUSING OR DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION.  Please call 570-297-4391 for help or additional information.  Proof of residency can be scanned to eelliott@troyareasd.org or faxed to 570-297-1600.  Please indicate your student's name with the change information.
    Hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 to 4:30  Friday 8:00 to 4:00
    Lunch is from 12:30 to 1:30 (in the summer it is just half an hour)
    Starting June 12th Summer hours are 8:00 to 3:00
    The registrar is on vacation July 17-21, 2017.   
    March 21, 22, 23 2016
    At W. R. Croman Primary
    Please call  for an appointment 570-297-3145
    Times:  8:30, 9:45 and 1:15
    To register a student to start Kindergarten in the fall of 2017. 
     Your student to enroll - must be 5 by August 31, 2017.

    You will need to bring:

    1. Your student's birth certificate
    2. Your student's immunization records
    3. Proof of your residency in the Troy Area School District
    4. Custody papers - if applicable


    To register a student for school you will need to make an appointment by contacting Liz Elliott.
    Call for an appointment 570-297-4391
    Summer office hours are 8:00 to 3:00. June 12, 2017 to August 21, 2017
    School year hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday - Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Friday
    You will need to bring to your appointment: 
    1. Your student's birth certificate 
    2. Your student's immunization records   
    3. Proof of your residency in the Troy Area School District 
    4. The name and address of the school your student last attended. 
    5. Custody paperwork if applicable.
    6. Note students in grades 9 - 12 the grade level will be determined by credits earned.(0-6 grade 9, 7-13 grade 10, 14-20 grade 11, 21 -28 grade 12)  Troy requires 28 credits to graduate.
    7. Students entering grade 7 or grade 8 will need to take a math test.  This can be done while the parent does the registration paperwork.
    Please contact Liz Elliott at  570-297-4391 with all questions regarding student registration or e-mail
Last Modified on July 11, 2017