Attention All Parents/Guardians:  If you move, the State requires we have Proof of Residency in your file.
    This can be a photo copy of your driver's license, a piece of mail, a bill-such as an electric bill, a copy of a lease agreement.
    We must have something with your name and new address on it before we can arrange transportation.
     Transportation Letter 2018  
    “Troy Area School District school buses are equipped with video and audio surveillance” 
Last Modified on August 10, 2018