The Troy Area School District is letting you know that Friday, March 27 will be the last day we will be offering grab and go meals.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic we feel it is no longer safe for our staff to prepare and deliver meals.
We do have alternate options for you.
1. Troy Fire Department and the Troy Area School District are hosting a
pop-up Pantry on Monday, March 30 beginning at 1 p.m. The families of
the Troy Area School District are encouraged to come and pick up a box
of food. This will be a drive through service.
Customers will not be allowed to get out of their vehicles. The box
will be handed through the window to you.
2. The Troy Food Pantry will be open this Thursday and every Thursday
through this pandemic. Their hours are 11a.m.-3 p.m. They will be
operating in a drive through style as well.
3. The Gillett Food Pantry will be open this Thursday and every Thursday as well. Their hours are 1-3:30 p.m.
4. The Holy Trinity Church will be preparing weekend back packs and they
will be available for a drive through pick location in their church
parking lot on Fridays.
5. The South Creek Lions Club is hosting a pop up pantry on April 6 at 1 pm.
We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of coronavirus by not congregating.
Continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue and stay home if you are sick.