The First two photos are of the 1923 gym floor as demolition was taking place during the 2007 renovation project.
From 1923 until 1974 this was the gymnasium.
During the 1974 renovation the gym was repurposed into the library. When the 2007 renovation was taking place we found the original floor was covered over protecting it.
We stopped the demolition crew and salvaged the center court tee from being lost forever seen in picture # 3.
Picture #4 captures demolition taking place.
The last two photos shows the 1923 gym floor proudly on display located at our Auditorium lobby.