December 4, 2020
Dear Trojan Family,
Thank-you for your patience and support during our remote learning phase of instruction. Starting on Monday, December 7th we are returning to in-school instruction. The expected schedule for the remainder of December is bulleted below.
- In- School December 7th - 10th with remote learning from home on December 11th.
- In- School December 14th - 17th with remote learning from home on December 18th.
- In-School December 21st & 22nd.
- All extra-curricular activities will resume on December 7th.
- As long as the NTCC remains open we will continue to provide transportation to our NTCC students during our remote learning days.
As we continue to move forward we will keep you informed regarding school closures that may need to occur due to positive COVID cases within our district. Please stay tuned regarding building level closures, as they might occur the night before depending on when we receive the information.
We are asking that each of you continue to screen your students daily before sending them into school and keep them home if they are sick. If your student becomes COVID positive, please contact your building level administrator immediately. If you have any COVID-19 related questions or concerns please call our building nurses, and they can assist you.
As a community, the key to our success is to continue working together as we strive to keep our Trojan Family healthy. Thank-you for working with us as we navigate through this difficult pandemic together.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time. I truly hope each of you have a great weekend.
Dr. Eric Stair